Terraria Community Forums

Devalaous
Devalaous
*gives alert* <3

Ive had insomnia all my known life. It pretty much just goes "lie down, close eyes, have your brain go nuts, eventually wake up sometime the next day"
Trepolo
Trepolo
I grew out of it somehow :u lucky me i guess, of course that could be my odd inability to keep track of time in any situation
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
@Devalaous neihehe! ty. c:

@Dameon Wind-Rider for me, it doesn't have anything to do with being aware of time. not even thinking too much. i just can't sleep, plain and simple. no clue why, just how it is. XD
Trepolo
Trepolo
thats really sucky :eek:
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
more or less. i'm leaning towards more but, what do i know?
Devalaous
Devalaous
I think im just a creature of the night. I tend to sleep easier in the day. Not much more mind you, but I do seem to doze off in the day much easier.

*stalking your profile at 4:57 am because sleep isnt a thing*
Trepolo
Trepolo
its 10 am here so this is completely normal haha
Devalaous
Devalaous
I'll probably just, not sleep today. Working on the final update on one of TS3 stories, the one that honours a few TCF and Relogic people, might as well use this time productively.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
i've slept about 12 hours in the last week. i can't even have a schedule anymore. i just sleep whenever i might be able to. XD
Devalaous
Devalaous
I used to do that. I try to give myself a hard cap of 3 am, I stash my laptop under my bed then and try to sleep, usually for hours on end, and eventually wake up sometime the next day

But I keep breaking the rule :(
Trepolo
Trepolo
if this helps any, last time i had insomnia, i got real mad at myself and sleep deprived myself for a week, no insomnia since, but not i suffer from sleep spells, better in my opinion
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
i don't have anything on or use anything when i'm in bed. i just lay there for 6-12 hours and finally give up and get out of bed. then occasionally i'll crash from exhaustion and be ind bed for 1+ days. i manage to sleep 1/2 to 3/4 of that time when it happens.

i guess i forgot to put points into sleeping when i was assigning my skill points. XD
Trepolo
Trepolo
endurance +9003
Devalaous
Devalaous
I totally took that first sentence the wrong way >_>

The best part is when non-insomniacs refuse to try to understand that we just cant doze off in seconds. No amount of exercise or boredom or whatever dumb suggestion is generally going to work; we are different to them, the same rules dont apply. Hell, I am physically immune to sleeping pills.
Back
Top Bottom