Eli10293
Eli10293
Looks cool though the blade lacks shading
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
Thanks for the criticism, I will keep that in mind next time I make something
Bezixx
Bezixx
I understand that you interpreted the part on arms as cloth (which is fine, even though it would be more suitable to have some armor there), though overall it looks more like a suit than an actual armor. I'd avoid displaying cleavage and boob plate in armors (not only for practical reasons, but also aesthetical, even if it's a part of sprite), but that's just me, you can do what you want.
Bezixx
Bezixx
I can throw some refs, though, if you would prefer it the other way. Also the right arm seems kinda odd... it would be very uncomfortable for the lady to hold it in position like that, not to mention a thumb, which should be visible from this perspective.
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
I agree, this is my first time armor, however, and I am still practicing arms and hands.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Hands are pretty hard to draw for most people, I recommend using your own as a reference, since you can put them into many perspectives.
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
Yeah, that's true, and I tried, but you can imagine that viewing my hands from that particular angle is hard. Next month it'll be better, and better the month after that :)
Bezixx
Bezixx
That's the spirit! Also you can take photos.
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
That's also true, and thanks! Paint.Net art is going to be my own specialty. As for the hands, I'm just glad they don't look unrealistic at first glance.
Heretic
Heretic
:0
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
i read the previous comments and i understand you are struggling with hands. i definitely recommend drawing hands in different positions. im sorry if this next part sounds a little harsh and unnecessary but they look kind of broken and smashed...
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
It's all good. This is a start (a great start actually)
Back
Top Bottom