Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
It's all relative to the size of your steeple.
ElectricCircuslover
ElectricCircuslover
Dem trees. How could someone not a good enough steeple see the poor trees? D8 They are basically falling him ;-;
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
All I know is, when it's all the same :red:, you can't call them by name. //Oops wrong song.
ElectricCircuslover
ElectricCircuslover
Oh knows. I was totally getting into that song too ;-; I'm so lost now. I'll never be able to live knowing that it was the wrong song. My ears are have been blessed and tarished at the same time. Darth Vader No all across the board :C
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
It could be worse - you could be listening to Justin Bieber.
ElectricCircuslover
ElectricCircuslover
The blasphemy that just came out of your mouth. Who-Should-Not-Be-Named is a front to to any person who has listened to his heresy, he calls 'music' I fear for the cult's he created a safe journey to healing. Let the power of metal, heal them.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I like all kinds of music... But I don't like all kind of artists.

The Dork Lord Bieber is using a music style I have no qualms with, but he uses it wrong.
ElectricCircuslover
ElectricCircuslover
He also went with the 'Bad Boy' look too. I feel sorry for his teen fans that followed him when he was starting out. ;-;

Me I mostly listen to 80s and 90s music. A bit of random stuff here and there too.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
My musical taste is so "wide" that I was once asked, literally, "how the :red: can someone like Spice Girls, Eminem and Marilyn Manson at the same time?"

My answer? "By liking them."
Back
Top Bottom