Jetstreme ∞
Watch out, you might be banned for saying that
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
leet? or likes?
Jetstreme ∞
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Moderator: *Terrified face.* Who are you?
Jetstream: I'm Butthurt.

Sorry, had to do it, don't hate me for that. There's plenty other, better reasons to hate me for.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I just think that they had to ban like bombs is hilarious
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Unfortunately, other people's quirks are also to be respected in public forums. That's life.

You could go and make your own private forum and invite all your former likebombers to it and then have all the likes you want.

Otherwise, dull with it.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
You're missing the point I'm trying to make
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The point is that you think other people being annoyed by having worthless alerts thrown at them by the dozen is hilarious.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
No, the banning of said activity is hilarious.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Which is a consequence of other people not being okay with it.

Ergo, loop back to my previous comment.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I can't tell if you seriously don't understand what I mean or you're just ignoring my point.

But anyway - I never like bombed anyone who didn't like bomb be spare one exception. I didn't know other people were bombing everyone until the activity was banned.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Whether you knew other people didn't like it before it happened is of no consequence, since you're making fun of them *after* it happened and you were informed of that fact.

What you mean and what you say aren't always the same, though. Interpretation is a thing.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I still can't figure how how you're thinking I'm making fun of people. I'm clearly not.
Back
Top Bottom