Snickerbobble
:S Dang, I don't have that..
Wall of Steel
Wall of Steel
You don't need Photoshop.
You can
1. Make a texture pack and get a screenshot in-game,
or
2. MS Paint your sprites into a vanilla screenshot.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
It's a little hard with the shadowing with how the biome has its own dirt. I tried to make a mini texture pack but even then it would be a ton of work as it took forever to make these block samples, but then I'd have to sprite many more positions. I might get around to it, but as of now I think I'll be posting a pasted together 'screenshot' that lacks the shadowing.
Zoomo
Zoomo
@Wall of Steel
That really only works for things which are not custom, if it's merely a resprite of all the things then it would work relatively well, however things like monsters are not so easy if they use different AI than things that spawn in that biome.
Zoomo
Zoomo
My screenshot was also made to kind of showcase as many things as possible without adding too much clutter.
@Snickerbobble
If you want I could help out and make a foe screenshot for you however it would probably end up being smaller.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I imagine mobs could just be pasted on? Though I do have an enemy that works pretty much like a unicorn. Would you be able to get a screenshot with the biome's new dirt block? That's the main issue I'm having with a screenshot.
Zoomo
Zoomo
New dirt? wut
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Lol, it is a special property of my biome, it spreads slower, but it can spread through dirt and was also thinking snow.

...the main reason for this is the grass just doesn't look right on normal dirt. It actually transforms the dirt into a different block, not an ebondirt or crimdirt type, etc.
SzGamer227
SzGamer227
If you don't have Photoshop, go to
www.getpaint.net
and get Paint.net. It's free, and it has all of the standard tools, layering, and transparency capabilities that you usually need such programs for.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Yeah, I have it. Just what makes it difficult is the shadowing effect on blocks, as my biome uses its own dirt, I can't simply paste my new grass on a pic of any other biome. Perhaps one day I'll be able to create a mini texturepack for a screenshot to edit in some enemies.
Zoomo
Zoomo
Actually funny thing. The Cyber screenshot was completely hand made. There was no original screenshot. The shading on the grass is from blocking in the areas which would be that light level with layer of black and then reducing the opacity. XD
Back
Top Bottom