• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Don't recreate what I once somehow did in a video game, and that would be throwing the ball completely backwards. Yeah... that happened to me once and my family had a good laugh at it.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I go bowling every Tuesday and that happens to me at least one every two months...
Yeah...
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Wh-what? Here I was saying that as a joke and you tell me that you did just that before? Okay then. XD
OptiPri
OptiPri
Well, two months may be a bit of an exaggeration. Every three-four months more like.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Now I'm being reminded of one of my old friends who had a certain kind of talent for having things not exactly go where he throws them (or, roll in this case).
OptiPri
OptiPri
Me in a nutshell.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
It'd be funny if you turned out to be that friend I was talking about. XD
OptiPri
OptiPri
Care to tell me his/her first name? :p
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
His name was Jamie.