Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Guessin' that you're a young buck if you're prowling on TCF, there's no need to be getting married yet.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
@TheQuietBisharp I'm not worried about being friendzoned by that person because they're married

college is wild
OptiPri
OptiPri
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
also I'm gonna call bull:red: on your claim that nobody wants you

Only I get to say that with any real legitimacy.
OptiPri
OptiPri
Sure...
Sure.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Try me, buddy. My first girlfriend said that she was literally out of her mind when she dated me and called me a monster for the type of person I was. The second one ended because I had too many problems like PTSD, depression, ect and then she opted to try to get together with a drug dealer/addict.

It sounds like a stolen plot from some :red:ty CW show, but it's completely true.
OptiPri
OptiPri
Oh...
Um...
Sorry.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is what it is. Point is, if someone wants to give a drug dealer a try, you'll definitely going to do fine. Sooner or later.
OptiPri
OptiPri
Yeah.
Sooner or later.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
And trust me, life is a lot more than what's going on right now. I don't know exactly how old you are, but things will happen done the line. That possibility might seem like it doesn't exist, but it's there. And to my knowledge, you didn't murder or rape someone so you're not in the realm of people who are unlovable.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I guess...
Thanks.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I don't have to know you to know that life stretches on before you. And personally, TCF is a dead end on the road of life. I've just got hangups here, haha. Go out and live life, man.
OptiPri
OptiPri
Meh.
My life is here.

Man.
That's pathetic, ain't it?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
You can be pathetic with me, then. TCF is the one place that consistently makes me happy.
OptiPri
OptiPri
Same here.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I lived here summer of 2015 and goddamn if it wasn't a waste. It may seem hard but it's easy to delete the tab and remove this place from your bookmarks and just breathe. I've made a lot of friends here but it feels like I've lost more than half to bull:red:. And the people I see daily are still with me.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I only have....
What is it...
Four-five irl friends?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
You don’t need a certain number of friends. Rather, you just need friends you can be certain of. There are going to be people who come into your life who will be there for you
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
also :red: you Bisharb, the summer of 2015 wasn't a wast- *flashbacks to every time I wasn't able to play Sm4sh with you*
OptiPri
OptiPri
You.
Your like my therapists.
Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom