Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Because... uhh... a pair of people, hopefully, wanted you to?
Shadow Flame
Shadow Flame
I know my parents want me i just don't know why i had to exist as a person? Could i have been born a fish? Dog? You get my point. Don't you?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You can think of it any number of ways, but all of them boil down to luck (or lack thereof depending on your outlook on life). That is the truth of it, honestly. Also honestly, I think it doesn't do much good to dwell on that fact. Just do as all animals do, whether sentient or not, and live what we call 'Life'.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Also, when you think about it, you (and anyone else) was essentially something else completely different before we came to be. Whether a different animal or just some other different arrangement of atoms. And, yes... I'm essentially talking reincarnation here... but with a much less religious context to it.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
And I'm stopping there before I go thinking too deeply into this. Kinda would start treading into the 'not knowing how to express what I'm thinking adequately into words' territory if I don't.
Shadow Flame
Shadow Flame
wait. how did you find me? i am only posting on one thread so you found me by chance? or are you following me
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
There's a new profile posts feed...
Shadow Flame
Lunatic Lobbyist
Lunatic Lobbyist
I found you from posting in that one thread, and was just curious as to what your profile post was getting at.

And now I'm just left with questions than answers... dammit.
Back
Top Bottom