Terraria Community Forums

MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
Splatoon's matchmaking should be better. Putting max-level players with single-digit level players isn't really fair.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Didn't think it did that. I could have sworn I saw the game matching people of similar level or rank together. That is, when I watched Chuggaconroy's LP of the game. I'm guessing it might be that there isn't enough people close to your level for it to match up against so it starts pulling people who are much higher leveled to compensate.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
If that made any sense to you.

Added: The short of it is that it isn't the game's fault. It's just doing what it can to put you into full lobbies of people. Even if it means matching you up with higher leveled people due to a lack of low, similarly level people. Splatoon is a little bit old at this point.
MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
I dunno, ever since Splatoon 2 was announced a flood of level 50 players came and started wiping the floor with me. (And Splatoon 2 was announced very soon after I got the game)
Ranked is a lot better, but there are still times when it happens.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Again, not the game's fault. It's only doing what it was programmed to do when matching players. Not its fault if there is bit of a lack of new players around to match you with.
MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
I've seen plenty of low-level players, more than enough to fill a room, but I'm gonna stop this before this becomes an argument.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Oh yeah, I remember when my brother accidently deleted my Splatoon save, I started over and had like six level 50 players in my first game on the new profile.

But then if course I wiped the floor with them anyway. Poor squids never knew what hit 'em.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
That's definitely a possibility. Considering I'm being especially stubborn on my stance on this.
Back
Top Bottom