Terraria Community Forums

ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
That's true @Jetstream ∞ (but I think @aWolfen was joking with his subtle "I don't wanna get shot because I'm gay") and part of me appreciates what he's doing for the economy but the other thinks he's too short-sighted in the sense that his desperation has caused him to seek every immediately available source of income, negligent of the harms they may bring.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
(ie. his withdrawal from the Paris Agreement and revocation of LGBT rights) There are other alternative routes that he could’ve taken to produce revenue and simultaneously benefit the population, given that he took the time to think it through. Unfortunately I have to agree with @Star with this one.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Something also tells me that he’s been blindly undoing all of Obama’s efforts for the sake of pride, even though some of them (admittedly, some were also bad) have benefited quite a few people and he’s too stubborn to acknowledge such benefits.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Imho if he were to put all that beef aside and focus on the situation at hand I think he'd be better off as president. All these petty feuds are drastically interfering with his potential success in the office.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I don't know where you're getting the notion that Donald Trump is desperate for income for anything. I'm extremely happy about the Paris Agreement and, in my opinion, he has yet to do anything actually negative to the LGBT community and has maintained his promise to protect the LGBT community quite well.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Not to his self-benefit, I meant for the sake of the U.S. economy* (which he had promised to ameliorate)
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I know, that's why I said "for anything." He has years to work on this stuff. He's not desperate.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
@Jetstream ∞ You know what he says is bull:red:, he's the king of bull:red:tery. Anybody, even the "ill" should be able to fight for our country.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Even if costs are concerned, I'm not really sure if LGBT people do require more money in the first place. They can assume another gender but that doesn't always mean they have a mental disability that may require more financial attention. Just because they categorize differently doesn't mean they are any more needy.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
...the mentally ill haven't been allowed to serve for years. this is just preserving that.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I actually mentioned that in the thread @[46489:mad:ChaoticFlame]
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
I was talking more about transgenders, notice how he's banned ALL of them. What disruption have transgender people caused anyways? He's shown nothing to prove that it's an actual problem.
FlyKip
FlyKip
@Star If you have asthma, you can't fight for Merica. It's more of a safety to you. Anyways, are any of you guys gay and going to join the millitary? If not, then this doesn't affect you.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
@AMudkipMain Please note my above comment, and it only affects transgenders.

But anyways, There are transgender people already IN the army. If they were a problem i'm sure something would have been done about it way earlier in a more clear way of carrying it out.
FlyKip
FlyKip
oops. I started my comment before yours was posted.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Ah it's alrighty, sorry for sounding hostile about this but it just really stresses me out hearing almost everyday about Trump and his bull:red:tery.

Then he practically walks up to my door with a big ":red: you" and leaves. If you guys don't already know i'm trans female so this really bites hearing about this.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
I guess we shouldn't bother, but lemme ask you guys this. If the LGBT people don't have a say, and we don't either, what happens then? The man literally obliges to merely his followers and shuts off his critics, even those who want him to change for the better. As much as I value both parties (even with an Conservative or Liberal in charge) I don't want either to diminish in political influence.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Transgenders were only allowed to join since last year and Trump hasn't been in office for too long, I really don't think this could have been done "way earlier." @[26860:mad:Star]

@[61942:mad:AMudkipMain] this applies to transgendered individuals, not other members of the LGBT community like me (although I couldn't join the military anyway)
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I don't know what you mean there Flame
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
oops this is awkward I meant to type in more but I exceeded the character limits sry I dun goof
Back
Top Bottom