Myu
Myu
Don't let it get to your head.
Y
YDOO
#2famous4u
Athrisir
Athrisir
You're not famous, you have one follower and a thread of people that can't stand how you type out your posts
Athrisir
Athrisir
The term would be infamous. You're well known now, but not really for a good reason.
Y
YDOO
u traitor. u leaved mlg clan.
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
They made someone leave, (although that was a prank) and they felt responsibility for that action. That just makes then more honorable then a traitor.
Y
YDOO
well. thats their problem. i dont forced anyone to get a dank 420 quickscope moan avatar.
Athrisir
Athrisir
You know what I don't even care anymore

Stop with this MLG crap. It's annoying, stupid, and makes you sound like an 8-year-old. This whole thing (which you still had a part in) has caused several people to want to leave this community. That's not a good thing, and you should be ashamed of yourself. You're rude, offensive, and don't respect any other members. Show some class.
Myu
Myu
I almost considered leaving after this.
I'm siding with Gigavoir. The MLG stuff is outdated and childish. You should learn to respect others and consider the fact not everyone likes this :red:.
Y
YDOO
im pretty sure it would be better to ignore me. (there is option like this) yo wont have to fight with it. good night.
WilliamD
WilliamD
Dude, please calm down. I agree that it is annoying, but in the end he is still just a human. He may stil be a kid or something like that and hasn't reached the maturity point yet. Words hurt a LOT more than you think.
Athrisir
Athrisir
Why should I calm down? I'm not saying anything that's a personal attack outright, and this whole MLG thing is making people dislike the community here, which isn't a good thing regardless of the situation.
Myu
Myu
@WilliamD Then he should be taught how to act around here.
WilliamD
WilliamD
So venting on this guy helps it all? He won't change his ways from you yelling at him. But it may hurt him. You probably do not care about him in general, but some people do. Flaming him is like flaming a child who does not yet know what he is doing is wrong.
WilliamD
WilliamD
@Myu That is true. But if he can't be taught, just leave it.
WilliamD
WilliamD
Also for you YDOO, you must realize what you are doing is wrong and that it is provoking others. I ask you at least attempt to respect others. Please. You may think this is a joke, but everyone else doesn't. This community will destroy you if you keep acting like this. At least try to be nicer. Thank you.
Y
YDOO
HOLY JESUS WHATS HAPPENING HOW TO BREATH ANIME IS DEAD MLG IS ALIVE OMGGGGGGGG. just 4 people and me have mlg avatars. no one else. and you all act like mlg would be everywhere.
Y
YDOO
thx william. grab these likes.
Myu
Myu
A shining example of your poor (excuse me for using this word again) etiquette.
I may not be fully doing it right now, but learn to respect other members.
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
You literally got the opposite message from his message.
Back
Top Bottom