Terraria Community Forums

OptiPri
OptiPri
Ah...
Well then.
I mean, it's only @Drakialeke posting at this point, so...
Jill
Jill
I should really refresh before I post in comments.

Anyways - well, what would you say of it? I could tell you what I think, but I believe when it comes to RP we tend to be our own best judges; if, perhaps, over-critical at times. It should be obvious that there's no serious issue going off the fact that I haven't dropped-in, but what do you think of Torenfall beyond that?
OptiPri
OptiPri
Well... at the time, I was massively into RWBY, and I kinda wanted something like that. But I also liked Fairytale, so I just made it randomly in the heat of a moment full of caffeine from several cans of Mtn. Dew. Most of the roleplays I make now are planned out and have hours of thought behind them (like one me and Blue are working on). But
OptiPri
OptiPri
my first two successful ones (Corruption of Zethin and Torenfall) were self made, no real thought behind them. Shows you what you can do if you don't think too much about it I guess.
OptiPri
OptiPri
No response to that?
Okay.
:p
Jill
Jill
Apologies, I just thought I'd throw something in Lost Hope and then I was pre-occupied with Qui being Qui lmao. One moment.
OptiPri
OptiPri
It's fine.
I meant it jokingly:
The kamen rider
The kamen rider
I love how much you guys are talking about how great the newest RPs are yet I am still banned from them for 4 months!
Myu
Myu
this is still going on?
OptiPri
OptiPri
Kamen.
Really?
The kamen rider
The kamen rider
Yes. I am back on the RP forums on christmas.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I know.
But you have been complaining a lot.
The kamen rider
The kamen rider
Because RPing was my main source of entertainment and I even was slightly addicted to it and they took it from me!
OptiPri
OptiPri
I know, I know. But complaining won't make it any better. If anything, it'll just make people frustrated.
The kamen rider
The kamen rider
I am sorry!
OptiPri
OptiPri
It's fine. Just complain a bit less.
The kamen rider
The kamen rider
Will try, can`t promise.
OptiPri
OptiPri
As long as you try really.
The kamen rider
The kamen rider
Honestly, I have a convo for rants like this.
OptiPri
OptiPri
Ah. Alright,
Back
Top Bottom