Terraria Community Forums

Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
For the record, a few bit of us are decent people who were simply affected by things outside of our control. The bad may outweigh the good but it is not completely.
WingedOracle
WingedOracle
and i also feel as if the mods aren't addressing the problems w/ the site's community.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Let's not talk about that little thing for these walls have ears.
But I know what you mean.
Myu
Myu
the modding community seems very toxic, but everything else is okay. i do agree that the mods should perhaps try to sort things out nicely a little more.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I'm going to keep my opinion about the situation a little secret.
But if we are going to talk about this in depth, then should we move somewhere where there wouldn't be people who would get their timbers shivered by this?
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
This site is not that toxic.
Myu
Myu
and people have different opinions/views
WingedOracle
WingedOracle
tbh, the mods should try to apologize
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Well I have to admit it's where you look.
But it's like everything that ever has been in that it has it's share of dark secrets.
K
Krasunir
I would not say it's "toxic", per sé, but it definitely could be better.
Jill
Jill
I don't think we're so bad. I think we're quite good, actually. Almost all of those here're kind people in their way. Just because disagreements happen, and, even if in some cases folks don't particularly get along with one another, that doesn't mean the people and the place is a bad one. Besides, that's natural to be the case.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Turning on each other isn't the true TCF way.
We may have been clumped together in one space to mindlessly discuss about a certain game, but I can safely say on the behalf of everyone here that we have become more than a simple audience dancing to someone else's tune
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Of course you'll see that every now and then but the true community is the spirit and kinship of those who act towards their fellows with compassion and mercy. A bond that ties us to each other through thick and thin. When one cannot walk, another ties their foot to his. When one cannot stand, another wraps your arm around him and helps you to your feet.
Back
Top Bottom