Terraria Community Forums

DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
It can't really be called a party when there's no punch, now, can it?
CorruptdWarrior
CorruptdWarrior
With Skeletron Prime, Plantera, three Martian Saucers, and a couple Betsy's, I'd say there's plenty of punch to be had, no?
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Hmm... I suppose that's up to your definition of punch. I suppose you could drink the magma? It is a liquid and there is a lot of it around.
CorruptdWarrior
CorruptdWarrior
But I don't have my obsidian skull. How could I drink it effectively?
Also, I'd probably want to wait until the uninvited guests leave before attempting.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Uninvited? Oh come on, I'm sure Plantera is quite the fun one when you get them drunk.
CorruptdWarrior
CorruptdWarrior
I'd be more unnerved about the giant dragons burning the curtains or something. Those things are expensive, you know?
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Personally, I'd be more concerned with the friends of yours going over to take a magma bath.
CorruptdWarrior
CorruptdWarrior
I'm sure they can handle the magma better then I can. Those Martian Saucers might damage the place too much, though. I'm only renting it for the weekend.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Well, I can see why the place would be cheap to rent. Location seems a bit too warm for my tastes.
CorruptdWarrior
CorruptdWarrior
It was the only place I could afford. I spent most of my pocket change on that strange blue punch that the wizard sells.
Back
Top Bottom