Terraria Community Forums

Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I hope North Korea tries to pull something (and fails) which gives us the excuse to wipe North Korea off the map and liberate its citizens
OptiPri
OptiPri
Good god Jetstream.
You could get in trouble for saying something like that
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
you're right I shouldn't speak out against North Korea the government there is too kind
OptiPri
OptiPri
I'm not disagreeing that the North Korean government is... interesting, but that doesn't automatically to the entire North Korean populace.
Jetstreme ∞
OptiPri
OptiPri
If you had two people of the same race and one killed someone, would you immediately assume both are murderers?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
what the actual :red: are you talking about
OptiPri
OptiPri
Racism.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
do you have any concept of what I said at all

reiterate what you think I said so I can clarify because I have no :red:ing clue where racism came into this conversation
OptiPri
OptiPri
I hope North Korea tries to pull something (and fails) which gives us the excuse to wipe North Korea off the map and liberate its citizens

That seems to me to be racist to the North Korean population.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
Jet says they want to take out their horrendous government and free their people. Literally the opposite of racist.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
My ten cents: I think nothing good will come about discussing this further. Call it a hunch.
OptiPri
OptiPri
...HOW THE :red: DID I MISREAD LIBERATE AS ELIMINATE
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I'm against their tyrannical government that's literally run by a self-proclaimed god who treats his citizens like they're slaves meant to die.

And Koreans are my favorite race lmao

yellow fever
OptiPri
OptiPri
I give up on myself.
I'm an idiot.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
that concludes our evening show
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Late night for ya? If so then know that I do much the same often when really tired.
OptiPri
OptiPri
Goodnight everyone.
See you in the afterlife, where I'll be soon.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Biggest plot twist of the century would be that we all are dead already and just don't realize it.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I'm dead tenfold.
Back
Top Bottom