Terraria Community Forums

Samrux
Samrux
You better keep your current account, for conveniency.

Anyways, if you were to decide the other three right now, I'd definitely give a talk to Rainfall and Hello the Terrarian. They seem like good people!
Samrux
Samrux
Notify me if you manage to overcome that problem with your card.
Vitt
Vitt
It keeps saying the info on the card is wrong so the Credit Card Company is denying it, which isnt true because I got Terraria with that same credit card information.
Samrux
Samrux
Gotta fix this!
Vitt
Vitt
My dad shut down my plan on doing it last night, he talked to the Company and they told him the purchase request and when he asked me about it and I told him the plan he said no, said people can definitely afford something that is literally a couple of bucks now so he wont let me do it..
Samrux
Samrux
dammit
Samrux
Samrux
Still, if you could just buy one copy... And say it's for a friend... It all would have been worth it.
Vitt
Vitt
I tried to do what you said just now, it just made him more mad..
Samrux
Samrux
Well crap.
Samrux
Samrux
What's with "grown ups" and money these days. Sure, anyone could pay for Terraria... but not everyone has or is allowed to use a credit card for internet transactions.
Samrux
Samrux
Just trivia:

When I bought Terraria, I got the money myself. Then I gave my father the money, and asked him to use his credit card to spend that same amount to buy it online. He essentially lost nothing.
Samrux
Samrux
Anyways. Why is your dad so mad about it? Is it your money, or his? I think you are grown up enough to decide what to do with your own money.
Vitt
Vitt
Its my own money, but he said "You earned it so it should be used for you and nobody else, if these people want Terraria then let them get it and work for their own money." Its pretty ridiculous.
Samrux
Samrux
Well, not that you still have to gift those copies. But just for the sake of it, tell him how you are lucky to have a working credit card, while other people either are not allowed to use one, are in debt/can't use it, or are limited by their country.
Vitt
Vitt
I'll try that real quick, good idea. :)
Samrux
Samrux
Well, the sale is ending in 21 hours. Thanks for trying, anyways! The mere fact that you wanted to give four copies is hugely appreciated. You're amazing :)
Vitt
Vitt
I tried again and said what you said, he apologized to me and almost started crying. He told me the reason why he cant allow it is because Christmas is so close and my mom has been going Amazon.com crazy to the point that everything will count. I tried the card again in case the funds had unseized but they didnt.. I'm glad it all worked out though!! :)
Samrux
Samrux
Christmas spirit :'D
Vitt
Vitt
If your answer is no its fine and I understand but.. In that post on those who donated could I atleast be added as someone that attempted to do it?.. I can send you a photo of the card I tried using if necessary.
Samrux
Samrux
You've been there the entire time.
Back
Top Bottom