Terraria Community Forums

Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
The only real problem was a standoff touching my motherboard which caused it everything to not work aside from LEDs.

So, a few questions. Did you check if all your parts are compatible at PC part picker? Do you also know to ground yourself while building the PC and/or do you have an anti static mat? Important things, my dude
Lamb₭night
Lamb₭night
Truer words have never been spoken!
E X P A N S I O N P A C K
I'm using a recycled pre-built.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
oh Jesus. Why?
Because I have absolutely no money, I've been working on this since June and I still don't have all the parts.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
If you have no money, it's best not to totally throw it away by buying half a decade old recycled prebuilt junk, bro. You need to invest your money wisely, especially when it comes to computers.
I'm going to be completely honest here, I just need something that gets more than 10 FPS on minecraft.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
the equivalent of a 2010 school project ain't gonna cut it though. Start saving until something substantial is available.
I don't think you quite realize how much more powerful this would actually be compared to my laptop, anything that has more than one core excites me.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I don't care how much more powerful it is relative to your laptop. it'll benefit you down the line to have a pc that isn't garbage - save your money until that can happen
another issue: I can't save, I am an eternally hungry 15 year old, by the time I could've gotten the money for an AM4 motherboard, I would've spent ALL OF IT, on items like food. I want to save yet I don't want to... if that makes sense?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
are you homeless

where are your parental guardians

they can't let you starve
My dad works across the state at a dental office (pretty much the only thing keeping us from becoming homeless) and my mother, like my 3 other older brothers (who are moved out), is actually social.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I feel like having a job generally prevents people from being homeless
Back
Top Bottom