Terraria Community Forums

ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Granted, yes, Ethan did make a mistake for hypocritically calling Felix out for what he, himself, has done, but to what context? Well :red:, it was during a podcast with iDubbz. Hell, he’s practically known for using that term, and it was just in reference as well. And people are blowing this out of proportions? The man literally never says that otherwise. (cont.)
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
It is his fault for not pointing out his mistakes earlier, but god, if :red:ing Keemstar didn’t make it such a big deal by replying directly to people addressing this mishap, and not making his convos as obvious by PURPOSELY quoting their tweets on his personal Twitter... (cont.)
The Ice Cube
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
...visible to thousands of viewers, this would NEVER have exploded the way it has, especially because of all of Keem’s ragtag drama-inducing flock of sheep that he considers a fanbase. Just because you disagree with H3H3 doesn’t make you a supporter of Keem’s. It’s not who’s right or wrong in this situation I feel, but how they’re reacting to it. (cont.)
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Ethan has NO reason to apologize, he had justification to say it that one instance, and is only remaining quiet to avoid any other entanglement. On the contrary, Keem here is capitalizing on this event, making snarky comments and feeding on his misery. That’s messed up beyond all comprehension.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
yeah i have NO reason to apologize

wait you're talking about the jewish ethan

wait no im also jewish
I HAVE NO REASON TO APOLOGIZE
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
why couldn't you write it in google docs, take a screenshot of it, and then post it?
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
not everyone is you
Back
Top Bottom