Myu
legion
Athrisir
Athrisir
He's a good unit with a bad weapon

He can run a slaying axe or brave quite well though
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I refuse to play Heroes dawg, whatever game he,s originally in I need to play.
Myu
Myu
shadow dragon
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I just googled him. Why did they make his speech pattern so dumb? A dignified Roman legionnare character would have been so cool. I think it's SD's sequel, because I've played SD and he is not in it.
Athrisir
Athrisir
I thought he was New Mystery, am I wrong?
Myu
Myu
oh sorry it is new mystery

@TheQuietBisharp because it makes him/them unique? personally i like his/their gollum style way of speaking.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Shifty, dumb axe wielders are such a played out trope, I guess. I would've much preferred he be a grim, dignified warrior of sorts. Summoning those of the legion with straight purpose and less of the dance around that Gollum's manner of dialogue brings.
Athrisir
Athrisir
Uwee hee hee
Myu
Myu
@TheQuietBisharp because wielding an axe usually requires more brawn than brains. you just swing it around, and theyre usually very heavy.
it doesnt really require presicion like a lance or even sword

besides, you have michalis for that role.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Dorcas plays a good role as an axe wielder as an outlier, as does Mathilda. I guess complaining about tropes in FE is a dull cause, but it's a weak defense to say "that's how it should be" in my opinion.
Myu
Myu
mathilda uses lances?
Athrisir
Athrisir
D O R C A S
F O R
H E R O E S

He got 6th in CYL I think
Athrisir
Athrisir
3rd or 4th for the males
Myu
Myu
he was placed 11th or 12th i believe.
Athrisir
Athrisir
oh, I saw a list that had him right below Micaiah and Hector for maybe 7th actually
Athrisir
Athrisir
Still though what if we got CYL Dorcas
Myu
Myu
12th. hector got 3rd and chrom got 4th.
Myu
Myu
C4MQzfAWYAAyUub.jpg:large
Male-Poll-2.jpg
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
:red:, not Mathilda. Titania, my bad. I confuse my dashing mounted women. They can all stomp on me.
Back
Top Bottom