• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
I mean, though tension is there between us- America and Russia- you can still talk to him/her.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Lots of people in America, especially the Trump haters, are mad at Russia because of the crap about them interfering with the election but I don't think it was Russia as a whole but just a few politicians that did that so I still like Russia
FlyKip
FlyKip
I think talking to someone that is Russian is completely ok. Just because there is tension doesn't mean friedlyness should be abondoned. All the stuff between America and Korea? I still talk to people that are Korean.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Man I'm never gonna get to hardmode
akrobeau
akrobeau
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I did and it took forever but I did it
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I made it about a day before October
akrobeau
akrobeau
@Drake katchadorian K good. But hardmode is hard (hence the name)! But hopefully you're used to it! ;)
Drake katchadorian
akrobeau
akrobeau
I can give you some tips if you'd like (I'm really close to defeating those dreadful pillars, so I can't get you all the way to Moon Lord).
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I can't get past the mechanical bosses
akrobeau
akrobeau
ah. I see. I was stuck there too. Have you defeated any of them?
Drake katchadorian
akrobeau
akrobeau
first one you should defeat: the destroyer. I recommend building a box up 75 tiles high, putting platforms as the floor, and putting honey and campfires. Get a spider staff and spider armor.
akrobeau
akrobeau
continued: summon 5 spiders, and then 'awake the destroyer!' just let your spiders kill the destroyer, and you attack the probes. that's how i killed him. here's a link to the vid where i got that information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHsrNpQXlE
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I'm a melee player
Top Bottom