Terraria Community Forums

Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I have ichor
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Corruptors are basically larger, vile-spitting eater of souls, wraiths can be annoying as well. It shouldn't be as hard as the Crimson however
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Clingers.
Also, not any enemy warning, Crystal Darts are amazing. Instead of shattering like Crystal Bullets they instead bounce around.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
... that is, unless you come across a naturally-spawning giant mimic. Then you're in trouble.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Cool my world is 6 percent hallow and most of my underground is hallowed
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Wtf is a giant mimic?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
He's trying to get the Dart Rifle. He's going to have to fight a Corruption Mimic. So... yeah... have fun with that as they don't act like normal mimics at all.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
How about I introduce it to my friend, the holy hand grenade?
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
You don't know? They're exclusive to 1.3... good luck fighting them, if you think dart rifles are obtained from regular mimics, think again.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Are you playing on mobile? Because in that case you can only get the Dart Rfile from pc-exclusive giant mimics which are mini-bosses on their own.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
They are from shadow orbs right?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Corruption Mimic giveth nary a :red:e about ye holy hand grenade. Him and his relatives in the Hallow and Crimson.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
No I'm on 3ds
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Well it will if I have 20 of them
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
In that case it is impossible for you to obtain a Dart Rifle. It's only on PC.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
@[8130:mad:Techhunter_Talon] He's playing on DS, there are no special variants of mimics.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Does it not occur to you that you might have ninja'd me? Just a thought.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
(rage quit chance detected)
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
@Drake katchadorian

Please do not self censor profanity. We use a profanity filter on this website that blocks profanity from those who do not wish to view it, and self censoring defeats the purpose of the Filter.

I've deleted your comment containing ":red:" and ":red:". in the future, please write out profanity in full.
Back
Top Bottom