Terraria Community Forums

Myu
Myu
what kind of rituals did you perform, i need better luck with rng right now
Ori
Ori
I had to cover all my furniture in my house with crystal salts(salts are crystals I know but still) and put a good teaspoon of it under each eyelid before I went to sleep. The next day all of the needed rng steps fell into place with medium effort
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Wtf is that?
Myu
Myu
@Ori thanks for the advice, ill perform the blood sacrifice tonight though
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
What the :red: are you guys talking about?!?!?!?!?!?
Ori
Ori
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWTy4kiNXeY
FTL is a fantastic rogue-like game where you cross the galaxy fighting other ships and managing your systems a' la Star Trek. Across the galaxy there's an ongoing war between the Galactic Federation and the Rebellion.
Ori
Ori
The Rebellion has managed to gather an unstoppable fleet, but you know their only weakness. So it is your mission to cross different systems, surviving and upgrading your ship in order to deliver this vital information to the Federation.(All while the Rebels and Pirates are constantly trying to hunt you down)
Ori
Ori
In this game there are different races each having their own variants of cruisers you can unlock. One hidden incredibly rare race known as the Crystalmen have complicated unlocking requirements for their ship that ineeds several steps of RNG to play in your favour while you at the same time need to survive the game (which is regarded hard as balls by many)
Myu
Myu
im talking about trying to roll this fecker, only a 3% chance
yzcxnlkzyo9dqtij4xuz.png
Ori
Ori
@Myu What are you trying to get with the RNG?
Back
Top Bottom