Terraria Community Forums

K
Krasunir
If that's true you should seek a doctor. Preferably sooner rather than later. Coughing up blood is no joke.
Tsintzask
Tsintzask
I'll be fine. I'm taking the proper medicine, don't worry. Thank you for your concern!
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Usually coughing too much can tear at the lining of your throat to the point where it makes it bleed a little. You will cough up a fine red mist or droplets. If its at this point you probably should see a doctor. Or if you are like me and insist on avoiding the doctor then eat a cough drop every so often to give your throat a rest.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
If you cough up more than a mist you may want to have a doctor at least look at it.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Grab some honey and ginger tea. It's really good tea for any time but it works on coughing too. Unless you are one of those weird people allergic to ginger.
Tsintzask
Tsintzask
I did only cough a few droplets, and judging by how my throat felt at the time, that's probably the source of it.
Tsintzask
Tsintzask
I have been taking cough syrup, some nose spray, and some pills for fever. I had no fever today after four or so days of like 37.5-38.5 (and on two occasions 39 Celsius)
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
That's what I did when I had the flu. I coughed up a little blood, even had nosebleeds probably from blowing my nose. We are talking the red neck method here which isn't really good for you to do but it gets most of it out. Also be on top of the water for a while even if you are feeling better. I have an aluminium growler that I fill with water and it lasts me half a day before I have to fill it up again.
Back
Top Bottom