Chir'
Chir'
I would feel sadness if I had feelings.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I miss her.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
If God is real then I am extremely pissed the :red: off at him.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
And if he's not, then that explains all of the bull:red: I've seen
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Why do you not have feelings? Are you a robot or something?
Chir'
Chir'
Yes
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You can't be mad at Him for something that is the loss of a mortal life. We all had our beginnings, and we all have our ends. All living things share in this commonality.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
By the way, I lost my cat too a year ago. I cried... hard, but I didn't curse this life or any deities. I KNEW she would have to leave this world and I accepted that fact despite how tough it was. After all, I now have something to look forward to when I depart from this world.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I'm mad at him for letting cancer exist. If he hadn't let cancer exist trouble would still be alive right now so god if you are real, :red: YOU GOD!!!!!:red: YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
And it's not just this! It's also all the other bull:red: going on in the world and my life and everything in my life is just :red:ed up.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Drake, I hate saying this but without cancer then your grandmother's cat would have died eventually still. There's literally no point in cursing ANY names of deities over something like that. Please, calm down. If you have to do something like take a walk, watch a movie, play a game, or anything at all to do so then it's for the best that you do.
Chir'
Chir'
You know, I have 3 cats right now, 2 cornish rex and a non-breed or whatever the way of saying it is
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
It's called a pure bred if it's not a mix. Like a husky
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
But she would have died naturally and not have to have been put to sleep.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Same thing can occur even when just old age is involved.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Yeah but it wouldn't happen normally unless there are other issuez
Back
Top Bottom