Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Of course, someone who was diagnosed with cancer can't help but be cancerous.
Oh... you mean something different, yeah? Like... people being toxic and/or very unfriendly towards other people?
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
bingo, one person I know from school (I suppose you could call him my friend)always wants to play terraria, and with the same characters. I was telling him there really isn't anything left to do in that world, but he insisted that there is still the pumpkin and frost moons (continued)
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
the thing is, he can't beat the EoC with silver armor so i don't know how he thinks he can do those, even though he has solar armor. he ended up getting really F*cking mad at me for no reason, saying "ok fine, go do some other sh*t that I don't even care about". (continued, again)
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
later on, he messaged me saying something like "hey, go take a look at my new Steam bio".
I new what I was going to be reading, and it was.
He changed his bio on Steam to (and I quote) "There are nice people, and then theres people who can go f themselves" spelling errors and all :D. I have known this guy for some years now, but as of late he is really starting to get on my nerves (yet again, continued)
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
I have started to consider eliminating him from my life, because he really isn't the sort of person I want to be friends with. I'm not afraid too, either, it's just that (since we are still in elementry school, technically) if he wines enough he can get what he wants from the teachers, which is ridiculous.
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
there have been cases in the past where this has happened, and he ended up getting someone sent to the principals office.

he also is a huge slacker, and never does his part in group assignments- or individuate assignments - so I can not god damn wait for high school when teachers are actually able to fail students.
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
not that I want him to fail, but he needs to understand that slacking in life gets you absolutely nowhere, in fact it gets you even lower than you already are
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Sometimes, when it's 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' I usually think it's better to be 'damned if you do', but I THINK it might be for the better to suffer him for a bit till winter OR summer break. At that point, nothing much he can do to get you in trouble with the teachers.
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
(hey the gold color came back, how interesting) hmm, I suppose. hey, here is one of the thousand story's of his hypocrisy.
So in the winter me and my friends (and the toxic one) where throwing snowballs at each other. My friends decided to pull a :red: move and only start the throw them at me. (zoinks, continued)
Orion_Bright
Orion_Bright
getting a little pissed I grabbed a big clump of snow and chased everyone with it. the only one I could catch was little ol' toxic boy. I did what he was doing to me (pelting me with snow) and chucked chunks of my clump at him. y'know what he did? at the age of 12, this guy threw a tantrum, wished me to go to hell and tried to beat me up (luckily, he is a twig and I fled the scene)
Back
Top Bottom