Terraria Community Forums

Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
If they cosey up to you out of the blue, chances are they want to screw you. Next time, trust no one with nothing until they are capable of keeping their hands to themselves.
EeveeWarrior
EeveeWarrior
That's not even what happened. He showed up a week or two ago, and was seemingly instant friends with one of my friends, who wanted us to be friends. At first I wanted to be friends too, and then I didn't, because he started taking things from me without asking, then giving them back after a bit.
EeveeWarrior
EeveeWarrior
Then one time he snatched my phone out of my hands and deleted everything I had downloaded. Then he took my phone charger last week and yesterday, but he gave it back. today I kept close eyes on my bag so it wouldn't be taken, but we had an earthquake drill and I left my bag, and when I checked back afterwards it was gone.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Then don’t leave for him ANYTHING.
Tell him if he’s gonna be a thief he can :red: right off.
Also, as a word of advice in the future, if you know a thieving gob:red:e is in the building, go back and check on your stuff and don’t leave it alone for a second until that turd is gone.
EeveeWarrior
EeveeWarrior
I want to do that, but it would be kind of hard since we share a class and he sits at our table of friends because he is seemingly good friends with one of us. I tried to make sure, but the drill came out of nowhere, I tried to be the last to leave and the first to get back, but it had to be right then.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
If he’s stealing your crap, he’s not your bloody friend.
EeveeWarrior
EeveeWarrior
I know that, but I'm wondering if he might be employing some sort of mind control or something. He just shows up one day and acts like he's been friends with one of my friends for a long time. And I seem to be the... only frequent target. There's plenty of others, but it's always me. And I want to tell him off, but my other friends seem to always be on his side.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
If they’ve wrapped your friend group around their little finger and tugging em along like dogs, then I think it’s time you ditched them. I truly hate to say such a thing but it is a necessary evil, because there is nothing to be gained and plenty to be lost from hanging around a thief and the people he manipulated (at least, that’s what I’m hoping for your sake).
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Hopefully your friends will see their foolishness for what it is in time, but don’t piss yours away on such a thought, because some people never do gain enough self-awareness and wisdom to see their “friend” as the slaver they are, tugging them around on psychological chains and charisma and try and remedy their mistakes
And some may not really care.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
If it’s the former, then I hope they come to their senses and clean up their act.
If they don’t, then they’re really no better than that :red:.
Back
Top Bottom