Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Psycho waifu best waifu <3
Bure
Bure
Monika 4ever. Git rekt other waifus.
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
We can't be friends anymore. Monika's actually the worst, and I hope she dies forever. Slowly. Painfully. Forever.
Bure
Bure
And yet all the others could do is abide by their programming while she tore the entire world into literal bits just to get to the player. Monika brings out the point, that no matter what she does the game is programmed to make other waifus fall in love with the MC. She instead falls in love with the player. And in doing so fails to see that it is because that was her programing. In short, JUST MONIKA! Just Monika!
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Yuri's still the best waifu. I'd date her three more times while she went psychotic before I ever dated Monika.
Bure
Bure
You're just into Nihilistic poets with big boobs aren't you? I see right through you.
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
I'm just into shy nihilistic poets who are so adorable and not at all a horrible person like Monika is. Also, she's totally a masochist.
Bure
Bure
I don't know about that, Yuri was pretty mean to Natsuki. Monika just hacked the planet to give herself some much needed romance options.
If you figure out that your world is just a videogame then you have my permission to go full Flowey. #HugThatFlower
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
She was mean to Natsuki after Monika screwed with her programming. And no, you have no right to go full Flowey. I'm anti Flowey and anti Monika.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
You kidding me? Natsuki's gotta be my favorite.
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Look what you did Bure. You attracted the Tsundere lovers, in addition to trying to stand up for that horrible character Monika.
Bure
Bure
Wait a sec now, how does her going full self-harming Yandere count towards her but being mean to Natsuki is Monika's fault. Nah nah nah, you don't get to pull it both ways.

I can scientifically prove that Monika is best girl. She exposes the Dating Sim logic where no matter what she does the girls always end up falling in love with the MC while she herself never has any romance options.
Also...
Bure
Bure
The entire point of her existence is to prevent the pointless cycle of broken hearts just because the player wanted to see another route so now everyone else gets heart-broken while only one girl finds love. Monika just ends it all. Scienced.

And all that because she looked through a hole which is supposed to be like a webcam or something. Truly a Best Girl.
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
Lady Cheyenne Snowfield
First, doesn't prove she's best girl. Second, I was never gonna do all the paths. I was only gonna do Yuri. Yuri every time. Also, don't act like Monika's doing this for the others, she says in the Just Monika room that she did it for herself; that she doesn't care about the others at all.

Also...
Bure
Bure
Dayum, you ain't budging huh. Haha, you win this round Chey, but I shall be back. Bigger and stronger than ever, with bestest girls.
Back
Top Bottom