Terraria Community Forums

Myu
Myu
tbh the 30's style was ruined when those damn bendy fans got their mucky paws on it
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Not everybody has to draw cuphead exactly in that style, shunning people for drawing fanart in their own harmless vision ain't right, man.

Also, letting harmless things like some kid's fanart on the internet ruin things for you is kinda.. Eh.

b8c.jpg
Myu
Myu
the problem is, a lot of the people who draw bad and creepy art are 20+ years old.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Yeah it's odd, however art can't really affect reality unless people choose to let it. It's harmless, and not worth giving any time or attention to unless you enjoy it imo.

So it's not really the best idea to let things like that ruin things for you, especially with the fact it's always going to be created, and will never stop really.

Best to adapt and ignore it if it gets to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Myu
Myu
oh, im used to bad fetish art.
im a furry. obviously ive seen it all
E X P A N S I O N P A C K
The problem, is that it kills fandoms, do I have to repeat myself on what happened to FNAF and Undertale?
Myu
Myu
im in the fire emblem fandom
we have some incredibly disturbing artworks
the fandom is not ruined and it is perfectly fine

:think:
Nintendo won't let it get ruined.
Myu
Myu
but they let smash bros get ruined.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
FNaF and Undertale would have went on fine if there wasn't such a huge hate circlejerk shoved up everybody's throats.

Hell, i've been around the Invader Zim fandom and it was the same deal, except there was no hate circlejerk and the fandom was the same as every other.
Back
Top Bottom