Terraria Community Forums

Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Well we cant fling everything but ususally if your cashier starts aggressively shoving or flinging things down the belt, its because you, or someone else, caused a dip and we now have to make up for it by raising our scan speed.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
A dip could really screw us over. I don't know about other cashiers but I am very careful and Know what each item can take.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Things like bread for example. What kind of bread is it? If its sun beam that :red: is going to have to be placed with surgical care. If its a hardy whole wheat bread it can be shoved with little harm to the bread.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Usually the bagger and I will be on the same page and they can catch things flung at them with little harm to the item. Cant say the same for everyone else but if I fling something I know what I'm doing. That item can be flung.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Lastly we are scored on how fast we can get people out. Not just scanning. We have 40 seconds to get you out with a few exceptions. But the scan rate better me up to 35 items a minute or we will be put on the business end of :red:ty wages in the form of losing work hours.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
But little tip: Have everything ready when you get to the register and I will have time to chit chat and joke around with you while scanning your stuff at a reasonable pace. "Forget your wallet in the car" and make me wait, your holding up me, my supervisor, my manager, and most importantly other customers who'd rather not hear beeping in their head all day.
Back
Top Bottom