Terraria Community Forums

Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
To be fair, I think we’ve all had that when our progenitors come from the morally bankrupt side of the gene pool.
I must confess, even after mastering meditation to the point that I can lock myself inside the darkness of my mind and train my mind to remain coherent throughout the stress and fury of it all, I still have the mental anger/depression twinge occasionally but it’s only a few seconds in duration.
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
Alamandra Vonn Pravus
perhaps i should try meditating
Trash Boat
Trash Boat
@[12275:mad:Qui Devorat] that is the single most serious post I think I've ever seen you make
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I will warn you, do not expect radical immediate results.
It’s taken me a full on year to get this good, and at best half a year to build my self control to stop myself from lapsing into depression or mood swings.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
@Trash Boat That profile picture is the single most sexiest thing I’ve seen you put up
You look like a mouse cut his tail off, replaced it with a grilled frankfurter and blinded yourself by staring at Lady Gaga’s plastic tits
Trash Boat
Trash Boat
And now, back to our scheduled program
Flipp the Almighty Potato
haha plastic tits
because her real ones are horribly mangled
like my relationship :(
back to the original subject
yea, parents don't understand us at all
i saw a demon once
they say i was crazy
FlyKip
FlyKip
Is that a codeword for getting woken up in the middle of the night by qui?
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Fun fact: I hide under people’s beds, then pop out with a paper bag over me head and go RUMRUMRUMRUMRUMRUMRUM, and as a survival mechanism they turn into Rihanna because they SWIIIINNGGG FROM THE CHANNDELIERRRR
FlyKip
FlyKip
I won't be able to get to sleep tonight, dammit qui.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
RUMRUMRUMRUMRUM
Octaverei
Octaverei
"this marks when the legend of Qui, the monster who lives under your bed, was born"
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I’m the boogieman’s nastier twin brother
The loogieman
Octaverei
Octaverei
I knew there were at least two Quis! There was no other way all of this could have happened!
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I never said I was one
I could be a hive mind
Octaverei
Octaverei
I never said you couldn't be a hive-mind... wait, what creature are you if your not an elephant-seal?
Qui Devorat
Octaverei
Octaverei
elephant-walrus-seal-whatevers don't have hive-minds, so WHAT ARE YOU (and not qui of course(bad pun))
no i meant like an actual demon
i don't wanna talk about it
Back
Top Bottom