Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
These children, droves of them, defend Logan Paul in their naivety. How have we raised such children that cannot determine between an act and a man? To emulate and appreciate a life such as theirs, all they deserve is pity...
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I pity the hero worshippers who lack the self awareness to see how much of a morally bankrupt sellout their idols are and learn to become their own people.
Honestly, just because you admire the guy doesn’t mean you are doomed to follow him into Hell because you feel you NEED to, and neither is it an excuse to ditch your own principles.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I mean, we all had a cringe phase. I watched Skydoesminecraft, regretfully he taught me how to curse. I don't remember how young and naive I was... but there were other content creators out there with spine. I vividly remember PeanutButterGamer being a pleasure of mine and I owe my current development more to his content than Sky.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I wish YouTube took it into their hands and did something. They give Paul the platform, but they're too weak to move the platform from out underneath.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Hey I watched SkyDoesMC in my adult years and I’m not ashamed, I have only three words to say regarding it (and pretty much everything else I do even now)

MANCHILD AND PROUD
Back
Top Bottom