Terraria Community Forums

DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Not sure about the twins besides keep your distance but when fighting the destroyer, things that can hit multiple segments at once (the Medusa Head is VERY good for this) are good to use. If you want to go the extra length, try measuring how high he can jump and build a skybridge just out of his reach so only probes and lasers can hit you.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Though I must warn you to take anything I say with a grain of salt because I suck at this game.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
For the Twins, try to defeat Spazmatism 1st. It's cursed flame attacks and cursed breath are much harder to dodge overall.

If you can get your hands on the Daedalus Stormbow or a Shadowflame Knife or Bow, those are effective weapons against the mechs.

And for the Destroyer, I would also recommend finding a Nimbus Rod to use during it's fight. On top of having an arena for the mech bosses as well.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Are this things on 3ds?
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Lol spazmatism reked me with DAT eye fire
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Was dead in seconds when he got enrages
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Ah I didn't know you were on the 3DS version. In that case the weapons I mentioned aren't on there. You can still use Nimbus Rod. And other weapons that could be used include the marrow/ice bow/Dao of Pow. Those are most off the top of my head for now.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Where can I get those? I have the dao of pow.
Back
Top Bottom