Terraria Community Forums

DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Ay, nice. If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask. It's not a terribly easy game to get into.
Under cover cabbage
Under cover cabbage
k will do. so what are the dojo things i have been hearing about? are they like clans in other games?
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Ye, a dojo is basically a clan headquarters. If/when you join a clan, you'll need to craft a dojo key (the blueprint for which can be bought in the market for credits). Once that's crafted, you'll be able to access your clan's dojo.
Under cover cabbage
Under cover cabbage
ah ok. one more thing for now at least, when something say recommended level, which level is it referring to.
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Honestly, I'm not sure what it means when it says recommended level. On missions, the levels it's got on there, those are the levels of the enemies you'll be fighting. You'll usually be powerful enough to take on anything you have access to.
Under cover cabbage
Under cover cabbage
quick question, what should i be trying to get most out of relics?
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Well that's kinda up to you. There's not really any one definite thing that you should go for above all else.
Under cover cabbage
Under cover cabbage
what do i do with nav co ordinates
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
They're only used in like 3 or 4 recipes in the entire game. You can ignore them.
Under cover cabbage
Under cover cabbage
are ayatan cyan stars useful?
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Occasionally, you can find things called Ayatan Sculptures in odd places in missions. These can be sold to Maroo at Maroo's Bazaar on Mars for Endo. The stars can be used with the sculptures to increase their worth, making them sell for more Endo. So yes, they're useful.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
In general because of the ayatan star use in sculptures. I go by the policy of "pick up any ayatan star you see if possible" I'd recommend also picking them up anytime you see them.
Under cover cabbage
Under cover cabbage
yeah i have been, and i found a relic recently but i dont know how to put ayatan stars into it or where to turn it in
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
You can put Ayatan stars into sculptures by going to your mod area on your Orbiter and selecting the "Ayatan" menu icon on the top right.

And for turning in Ayatan Sculptures for Endo, you go to Maroo's Bazaar on Mars and talk to Maroo in there.
Under cover cabbage
Under cover cabbage
what do i use endo for?
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Endo is used along side credits to upgrade mods.
Back
Top Bottom