Terraria Community Forums

waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I just figured out what rule 34 of the Internet is, and right away I shook my head in disappointment at what the world of the 21st century has become. If u don't know what it is, then feel free to search it. (WARNING : do not if u are under 18)
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Also I saw another rule (I forgot the number) everything is cracked and on the internet. U can find anything if u search long enough. That also made me dissapointing that nothing is safe from hackers and has made me a bit se
F conscious
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Moderators before you blare me with warning I am sorry I have no one to talk to bout this stuff because I have no friends :D
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Here's the thing, there's far far worse out there in the world than people drawing, animating, and filming NSFW content and posting it on the Internet. In fact, you don't ever have to see it as you have to out of your way to find it as most sites have rules against that sort of thing.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Believe me, in time you will realize this and move on with life.

PS: For anyone underaged then do heed this person and do not look up what he's talking about. If you get caught by your parents then there's a chance you'll get in bad trouble.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I've seen some pretty f***** up crap. I can't really imagine anything worse than what I saw :/
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
At all
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Believe me, there is far worse than NSFW content being posted onto the Internet and have existed far longer than the Internet has been a common, household thing.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Btw that f***** up crap was not voluntary, my friend showed me it, pretending to be something else
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I find next to nothing worse then sexual abuse. It disgusts me beyond explanation. Ik the same cant be said about some other people >:/
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I was more talking about the act of finding that stuff on your own. If they continue showing you that type of stuff and you in no way want to see it then tell them to stop. If they don't then there's nothing stopping you from dropping them as a friend.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
1) I went to the principal and he no longer has his phone for the law of a minor harboring "videos" on his phone, and his phone will not be given back. (he had Irl pics too 'very creepy')

2) the videos people make is worse than the act of trying as hard as u can to find those videos. It is the videos that give people lust, so the videos are worse than the act :/ (in my opinion)
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Thank you for making me mentally facedesk. It's NOT your problem that people make that sort of thing and, from here on out, it's up to you whether you look up that sort of thing. I MEANT you have no obligation to look up that stuff after this incident.

Thank you for that.
Back
Top Bottom