Terraria Community Forums

waydawiz711
waydawiz711
@FlyKip there are bacteria on meteors, fossilized on mars and meteors, and even some higher life forms (seen with my eyes) you can tell you have seen an alien or off world thing by the reaction you have. When u are looking at it ur mind gets cleared, you focus on that thing, and you forget to tell people around u to look
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I wouldn't say that. It's more the 'we don't have proof of it... yet' kind of thinking most go by.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I have seen what I believe to be aliens twice in my life and I hope to see them again
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Unfortunately, our perceptions of our world can get skewed and tricked in any manner of ways. Some more subtle than others. Not going to outright say that you're seeing things that aren't actually there, though, as I'm not you nor can I see through your eyes to see for myself.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
The first sighting I admit I was a little tired. Might have been seeing things. The 'star' moved in a snakes pattern, then stopped in mid air. The second time I was waiting for the bus, and three lights appeared out of nowhere in the sky (mom witnessed this too so not just by me) and the lights disappeared one by one.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Both these times I wasn't looking for aliens, and I'm not one to see things, but hey, you never know
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Question: Have you ever heard of ball lightning? Look it up sometime, it's an interesting phenomena that isn't very well understood at this time. Seriously, even if it doesn't explain what you see it's something interesting to look up. :D
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I have heard of it before, yes, and many people jumped to the conclusion that it was extra terrastrial which it is not. It is a rare happening that as u said, people don't understand. Have you ever heard of the floating smoke ring? If ur too lazy to search I know all the science behind it and could tell u on here if you'd like
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I have heard and seen stuff on that before.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
I do believe that aliens exist somewhere in the Universe. Not how humans imagine them though. They may've evolved differently requiring Carbon Dioxide in a planet's atmosphere instead of Oxygen for example. If there are billions and billions of stars and planets in our known Universe, I'm fairly certain we're not the only lifeforms here. ->
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
They may be 100 billion light years away, but I'm pretty sure there's other life out there in some form. Whether it be bacteria, or another intelligent lifeform with a similar intelligence to Humans/ Dolphins/Apes.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Trust me, they are lot closer than 100billion light years. I've made sure of it...
waydawiz711
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
In agreement with @[18354:mad:Aurora3500].
FlyKip
FlyKip
Gotta agree with Rory on this one, sadly they're just isn't enough evidence for me to believe that there is it life that has made its way to earth, especially because of phones and the internet making info like that viewable to practically everyone
FlyKip
FlyKip
I'm pretty sure that if an alien landed somewhere, at least 1 person would ship out thirr phone and record it
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
This is what frustrates me. Is extremely hard to get photo/video proof because they know when you are recording or ready to take a pic. They don't appear when you got tech out. They are smart that way. That's why about 90% of sightings are with eyes and 98% of photos are edited.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
And aliens don't tend to land in the middle of a city. My guess would probably be somewhere desolate and in the middle of nowhere. But as we colonize every inch of the earth, they won't be able to land on land without being photographed / recorded. And the process of taking out a phone, camera, and videos takes about 8-13 seconds, (unless fast) and by then the thing is gone
FlyKip
FlyKip
Eh, you really have 0 proof that they "know" that we are recording, and that is on the off chance that they have made it to earth.
FlyKip
FlyKip
You do have to remember that scientists have huge-:red: telescopes pointed at every located in the sky, and these telescopes don't only see light, they also detect radiation and other stuff that would be emmited from a UFO
Back
Top Bottom