Terraria Community Forums

Fruitbat
Fruitbat
Chara? As a self-proclaimed expert in Undertale lore, it always triggers me when people have the misconception that Chara is evil and it's all his fault in the genocide route, I won't go on so I can end up on r/imverysmart and also cuz CHARActers limit.
My point is that it was Kris at the end, and while I agree it was confusing (let's hope it makes sense later), there is no reason to assume it was Chara.
SimeaseKitten
SimeaseKitten
I never thought of that...
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
Oh, I guess I got overly excited and typed all of that while just saying that it was Kris would have satisfied.
Bezixx
Bezixx
The human protagonists in those games have ambiguous gender though. Also Deltarune is confirmed to be an Alternative Universe and Kris is supposed to visually resemble Chara from UT. Chara by themselves might've been 'evil', but only in their hatred against humans, player's actions on Genocide cause them to be revived and become actually evil, corrupted.
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
I'm pretty sure I used gender natural pronouns..
I completely disagree with your last statement, at the end of the genocide route, Chara shows Frisk (or maybe us) that they can't get away with their actions, that's why they destroy the world and corrupt your next pacifist endings, so that you realize that there are always consequences to your actions.
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
Oh I just realized what you meant by the gender.. I didn't say that Chara wasn't Kris because they look like their gender is different, I said that because it's the most correct thing we can say right now, plus every other character that was in Undertale didn't change their sprite, so it only make sense to assume that Kris isn't Chara.
Back
Top Bottom