Terraria Community Forums

ThePally
ThePally
Do you have dedicated beta testers?
If yes, then stop announcing it and contact your testers instead maybe? If not, don't yell "calling all beta testers" because nobody who can hear you actually fits that description and may misunderstand you.
ahamling27
ahamling27
Wow, struck a nerve, did I? It's more of a call to anyone who wants to beta test. I had a much more detailed post on the map's thread, but that wouldn't fit in the 140 character limit here. So it got boiled down to that. And no, I do not have dedicated beta testers. I've gotten maybe 6 people interested and of those, 2 have given any sort of feedback. Only one has made it through the map about 90% of the way.
ahamling27
ahamling27
So, if you have a better idea, I'm all ears. I've posted on Reddit, got meager results, I've posted on my map thread, with one response there, and so far announcing it through status updates here has gotten me more people interested than anything else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ThePally
ThePally
Just let people know that you'd like them to help test your mod. It sounds like no difference, but I suspect some people could think that you need to be a beta tester to be a beta tester for this.
Back
Top Bottom