Terraria Community Forums

UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
She has even deleted the drawing I was working on! Heck! I don't even know if that's the last thing she did!?
Chisaki
Chisaki
Make a second user account where people can access the games without meddling with your other files
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Problem is, I only have the computer I have now. My phone was stolen, and the only other properly functioning computer/Device belongs to my sister.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
ok, I just found out that, while she DID delete my games, she didn't delete any other things.
HOWEVER, she locked my steam account in family mode with no way to actually fix it.
Chisaki
Chisaki
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
just checked, for some reason, when I click the links for reset PIN, it says that there has been an error: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Wow, that's just... well, if you decide to take any retaliatory action against her, like deleting her stuff, it sounds like she had it coming.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Okay, I just apologized for making her angry, and she says that she'll turn it off when she comes back from studying :p
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Still, I doubt you could have done anything that'd warrant deleting games, drawings, and crippling your steam account.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
good point. Btw, when two people fall asleep when they have to go to somewhere important via the subway, and ends up missing the area, then the person who has the phone (google map) blames it on the other person, who then says that it's their fault, who's really at fault here?
Chisaki
Chisaki
I think taking any retaliatory action against your sibling isn't the best way to go. as someone who use to retaliate in different ways than one, it gets really toxic really quickly. at most I'd say they should just leave it at that; we don't know what Daniel might have done to get their sister to delete their stuff. though that's just me. :) glad to hear you sorted things out.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Eh, not sure how you handle sibling disputes, but with me it's almost always been going with the immediate retaliatory action route, though yeah, I can see that ruining some people's relationships.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Also, if the dispute was over the subway thing, then yeah the person with the phone was an incompetent navigator, and as such the majority of the blame goes to them. The only exception is if the other group member was specifically told to keep an eye on which stations were going by, in which case blame is shared.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
If both fell asleep and missed the destination, then A. that's not a good idea to do on a subway in the first place, and B. it is the fault of the person who was trying to go somewhere for not staying awake, not the fault of the one who's just tagging along.
Chisaki
Chisaki
I guess it's a different experience for everyone, after all; no one is the same, we all have our own ways to retaliate be it in a toxic manner or not. but sometimes retaliating isn't going to solve anything. I honestly learned that the hard way. ^_^
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
I think my sister hates to admit when I am somewhat correct, and also hates to be incorrect, and also hates to be responsible for something bad?
Back
Top Bottom