UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
What did you name it?
jaractus
jaractus
Where did it disappear at?
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
well I didn't save and technically it didn't poof. I was in the mushroom biome, the tree one with the jelly rays, anyway I was strolling along and the leaf platforms were not loading, thus I strolled between the trees... then poof they where there and my cyclops was at a 45 degree angle on its side, I tried moving in all directions, even tried using my prawn suit to ump on it.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
it didn't work, also my prawn suit was also at an angle so when I got in it from my cyclops it stayed at an angle and it didn't help at all.... I tried flank speed and just lite the engine on fire and because the cyclops was practically on its side now I couldn't get into the engine room and eventually it just exploded.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
another occasion was with a ghost leviathan in the lost river, I got stuck on one of the branches after panicking form seeing the leviathan, needless to say it was not forgiving. my cyclops exploded except when I was looking for my prawn suit it wasn't there and I didn't see its beacon so I know I had it so it poof, gone. on both of these occasions I exited without saving.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
As of right now i am trying to build the Neptune Escape rocket so I can leave, I already have the hatching enzymes but mt game crashed when I used my portal to return to the gun so I am pretty sure my last save was before entering, plus now I am going to build the Neptune and THEN give the hatching enzymes that way I don´t deal with needing to purify my food for to long. I actually exceeded 420 characters with this.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
That comment had to be separated into 4 pieces, originally the first two where combined but it exceeds 430 characters so it is in 4 pieces, this is just explaining. you may need to click an expand button to see all of it.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Well, Good luck!
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
One of the other issues that was resolved was i was in the lava pools area and I got stuck... with the sea dragon Leviathan directly bellow me. he was stuck between my Cyclops and a wall but thankfully because i turned my engine off he wasn't bothered be my, i eventually tried to move up on low and silent running and he didn't get triggered so i survived that one...
jaractus
jaractus
I've had a few issues myself with the Cyclops, for example I had to start an entire new playthrough because of this bug. So basically what happened is I was trying to get a few metals I needed with my Prawn Suit. I got what I needed and jumped into my Cyclops. Then it bugged out, and I was stuck.
jaractus
jaractus
I tried to reload my game, to no avail. I started to die (I think because I was inside the walls of the Cyclops/Prawn), and I died. My Cyclops and Prawn was gone and on my screen I'd occasionally get the HUD indicator saying something like "Press Left Click to Open Fabricator" or "Press Left Click to Pick Up Fire Extinguisher."
jaractus
jaractus
So I had to restart a whole new playthrough, and so far I've had no issues.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
was this before or after the release and are you on PC or Xbox or what?
jaractus
jaractus
This was after the release, and I play it on PC because I got it for free from the Epic Games store.
Back
Top Bottom