Terraria Community Forums

Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
After spring break was the end of year tests and for some reason TCF just stopped working. So for the rest of school I couldn't access the forums. Then I forgot that spaces were allows in userna!as and thought there was an _ in my username. Now I'm back but only formamweek while I'm at my grandmas. Thought I will check in every now and then. But I won't be as active.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Well that must've sucked.
Cubic.
Cubic.
rip
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
It sucked real hard. Hey do you know if they have a TCF app? The browser is kinda slow. (I'm on my tablet)
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Maybe you could try searching for one? Although I'm fairly certain that they don't.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
They don't :(
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Wait, is discord available then?
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
I dont know. I could check but I downloaded and deleted it before and my main profile is having issues. I can't access most of my old apps so I can't check discord.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
So......That's a no then?
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
Sadly yes.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Darn.
You see, while you were gone, (Wait, I forgot just how long it's been since you were last online.) there was a successor RP to Calamity Adventure called Stories of Raelm. Unfortunately, that Roleplay died. And now, there's a different Roleplay that's like...An improved version of that one (Not too sure.) on Discord. And I was hoping that you could join it.
Back
Top Bottom