Terraria Community Forums

Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
It wants a 4 digit tag number. Just so you know, myusername is, "The Night Fury"
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
I think it's 8600.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
Ok got it.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
SO CLOSE!! Mine is 7444
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Hooray!
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Cool!
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
From 1 app needing 4 others to friend rewuests on discord! Also if you think about it, its kinda obviose why I need a forest. But if someone dont respond soon ill justt make a really loud roar 8r boom in the forest to get their attention.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
I cant decide on a profile pic,got like 13 different options of HTTYD3
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
I'd prefer the most coolest-looking one.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Also, uh....I haven't told anyone this...But....Because of something that happened some time ago....I don't....Actually accept friend requests on Discord.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
I cant tell if that is a personal thing or what. If its personal, dont tell ke unless you want to. If 7ts not then im still confused and compell you to tell me. If its something else then mcnuggets.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Okay so....To explain....
Some time ago, I found this one thread where somebody named Mashishu or something like that, was asking for people to Join the creation team for a yet-unfinished mod called Cataclysm. And to join, I would have to make a Discord account. Since the thing was on Discord.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
Ill see you later
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Bai! I'll tell you the rest of what happened when you get back!
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Alright, you're back right?
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
I was back at like... Hours ago. In waiting on calamity. Also on moms phone cuz my tablet at 9%. (I keep mistaking my pic for a pony in my little pony. Jesus these are small letters.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Hmm.
Anyways, somewhat immediately as I joined the mod team, someone named Darkpuppey messaged me, told me not to join because it sucks, and that there are better mods that I could be helping.
And that after that, he sent me a friend request.
And because Mashishu was pretty nice to me, I was....Very conflicted as to what to do.
Foraging Slime
Foraging Slime
No need to wait for my response dude.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Ah.
Okay then.
So, after that, Mashishu decided to tell me about how Darkpuppey joined the mod team, but after some stuff happened, he left the mod team. And because of that, he didn't want me to join and contribute to the same mod that had wronged him.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Now, eventually, it turned out that....Mashishu was...Not the most polite person. And eventually, they apologized for their rude behavior, which caused the two people that got
angry because of that reason to come back to the mod team. Now, eventually, the mod itself kinda died. So...There's that.
Back
Top Bottom