Terraria Community Forums

UltiDaniel
Chisaki
Chisaki
I haven't really been playing Terraria for a long while now, but I'll probably come back to posting more once 1.4 comes out. (1/2)
Chisaki
Chisaki
till then I don't really have a purpose to keep posting on this site, I just used to come here; post stuff about things I like in Terraria and what I have done so far. now that I've done multiple vanilla/modded playthroughs with almost all the achievements (haven't fully done the 200 fishing quests) I just have no reason to play anymore. I'm bored. (2/2)
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Hm...Have you tried to play the game without using a specific class?
Chisaki
Chisaki
Most of my play-throughs weren't only one class, just used any weapon I could get my hands on.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Hm...
Well...For me, I tried playing through the game with a few mods, and made a challenge for myself, where I would be able to summon infinite enemy invasions, and each time I finish one, I could choose getting either a free weapon that which is only slightly better than my current one, a heart crystal, armor in the same progression vain as the weapons, or a new enemy invasion.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Maybe you could try something similar?
Chisaki
Chisaki
I think I'll pass, but thanks. I just don't feel like doing that. idk
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Oh...….
Oh ok then.
Well...Is...Is there any other idea that I can propose?
Chisaki
Chisaki
No thanks, I'll just come back to playing once the new update drops.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Okay then.
Well...Can I atleast give you a random drawing before you possibly return to stasis?
Chisaki
Chisaki
Well, if you want to, knock yourself out dude :)
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Cool!
Well...Here's my drawing to you, for whenever you may need hope.
ioJuNRF.png
Chisaki
Chisaki
thanks! your drawings are really improving a lot I've noticed. keep up the good work! :)
Back
Top Bottom