Terraria Community Forums

green saber blade
green saber blade
How about the solar Derpling rams the player and blasts fireballs while ramming.Is it too much?(Edit)Or just ramming.
green saber blade
green saber blade
Also its kind of similar to the Stormling.
The Storm
The Storm
I'm not that good at Modding, I don't think I could make a Derpling ram you, unless I give the the Unicorn AI or something. Also they're not that similar; the Stormling fires out vortex stingers at you with a high-ish velocity which break on impact, where as the Solarling fireballs have a very low velocity and linger on the ground.
TOMKA
TOMKA
That's a really cool idea, because these fireballs will prevent you from staying on the ground to avoid Crawltipedes.
qwerty3.14
qwerty3.14
I feel like the main purpose of crawlipedes is to keep the player on the ground.The solar pillar enemies don't have any projectiles (unless a Selenian nopes yours). The only other flying enemy is the corite wich is very slow when flying up. So if the player isn't punished for flying the solar pillar would be pretty easy.
The Storm
The Storm
Drakomires would like a word with you, although their projectiles are destructible.
qwerty3.14
qwerty3.14
Those are fake! They are actually npcs that's why they're destructable. But assuming an airborne player is constantly shooting they won't reach the player.
green saber blade
Phenomalix008
Phenomalix008
I agree with TOMKA. The Solaring launches the fireballs, which would force you of the ground, meaning:

A: Shooting them with projectiles to keep them away, making Selenians a bigger threat.

B: If they get close, you have to get off the ground, making Crawltipedes a bigger threat.

In other words, it goes really well with other solar enemies.
The Storm
The Storm
I honestly didn't want to make the solar pillar any more difficult, but I couldn't leave it as the only pillar without a Derpling :dryadsad:
ZXZQ195
ZXZQ195
I think that the stardust pillar it’s mo’ hard
ZXZQ195
ZXZQ195
F*cking cells
Do not contact
Do not contact
do that inflict on fire?
The Storm
The Storm
Yes they do.
Do not contact
Do not contact
good, this is all going according to plan
green saber blade
green saber blade
Hey are you planning something?:merchantwhat:
Do not contact
Do not contact
Yeah my plan is:
1. Download this mod and godmode mod
2. Max out the entity limit with those fireballs
3. Give the fireballs shadowflame apparition ai
4. Invite my brother who just started terraria into my world
Phenomalix008
Phenomalix008
I have no words. This is evil in its purest form.
green saber blade
green saber blade
That is cruelety in every way possible.
Back
Top Bottom