DragonWitch⨂
DragonWitch⨂
LEAFWING
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
oh yah, i see what you mean!
DragonWitch⨂
DragonWitch⨂
No, I mean the species is a leafwing, It's from Wings of Fire, a book series i'm obsessed with
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
ohhhh, ok, thats cool, does he know that book?
DragonWitch⨂
DragonWitch⨂
I don't know if Chir' reads them but he knows some of the dragons from the series. also this is a dragon from probably book 11 or 12, so if you read it you won't see the leafy bois till then
Ivyss
Ivyss
Firescales is absolutely correct on that, and the artist has plenty of art of at least leafwings, don't remember when it comes to the other ones, but at least there's plenty of leafwing art from the artist.
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
ok, what typa specie is ur pfp?
DragonWitch⨂
DragonWitch⨂
Leafwings have cool designs :p
the artist most likely favors the design and abilities over any other species, and also they make really good art!
DragonWitch⨂
DragonWitch⨂
My PFP is Peril the skywing, a firescales dragon (dragon born with too much fire that burns everything it touches, hence the name)
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
i feel sorry for it
DragonWitch⨂
DragonWitch⨂
Eh, peril manages, and at the end of book five and beginning of book six her life gets so much better.
I think the focus shifts away from her and the other dragonets and the antagonist ((who I really loved and think what happened to him was unfair ;-; )) around book 10
Back
Top Bottom