Terraria Community Forums

Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
they give me gum thats why i talk to them lol
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
im jealous, no one gives ME gum
my mum gave me gum and im actually eating it right now but thats at home not school, XD
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
i do chew it at school depending on the teacher cos they normally ask you to spit it out but if you take a pack to school its all gone by the end of the day cos everyone begs for some
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
XD, you must be famous, and when teachers say that, jeez, what a waste of perfectly good gum, XD
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
no im not famous its cos they like me for stopping a year 8 from picking on one of them
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
awwww, thats so nice, good job man
ive told lots of idiots to get away from random guys, jeez, why wont they just leave them alone?
i mean, most of the time i know why but seriously
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
then i ran for obvious reasons
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
oh, thats scary
i usually run in the teachers direction, they are like magical shields
hold on, i just needa go toilet
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
ye but i can run luckily and i sprinted to the year 9s cos i play soccer with them
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffff, did they get beaten up???????????????????????????????????
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
nah they backed off they shorter than me so im surprised they made it this far has anything like that happened at ur school?
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
new one? no, strict no bullying policy, or kissing, which is super disgusting. its a pretty small school, so they can easily see if anyones bullied, but i was trying afl and then of course again 8 graders were pushing me back and saying get off the field your useless, you suck, f you, and all that. of course i didnt tell anyone and idk why.
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
tbh i would punch them if they like that
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
but next week, ima go bak, IMA SHOW EM WHOS STUPID, IMA SHOW EM I CAN PLAY, IMA EAT THERE HEADS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
IMA EAT THEM, UNTIL THERE A PEICE OF NOTHING, IMA TELL THEM TO GO AND KISS THEIR MUM AND TELL HER HOW MUCH THEY LOVE HER, IMA SHOW THEM, that i wanna play, XD
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
nice the yr 8s got my friend suspended cos they lied to the teacher about a fight
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, IDIOTS
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
i know you dont like swearing but they are actual :red: heads (should we talk about this in the convo)
QUEENOFCHICKENS
QUEENOFCHICKENS
yes we should, btw, your swear word, to me, looks like reds face, XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i cant see it
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
i called them a not good word
Back
Top Bottom