Terraria Community Forums

MagicasquirrelTMT
MagicasquirrelTMT
Well, looking by your previous reactions, you do not seem to not care. You can live in your fantasies all you want, but please, just stop being so "in your face" about it. nobody wants 50 messages about how some guy married a fictional character on a discussion about favorite biomes. You can keep not caring, but you will get yourself in trouble eventually if you don't simmer down a little. Please, for your own good.
acrooo
acrooo
I do not care anymore
MagicasquirrelTMT
MagicasquirrelTMT
Very well, looks like reasoning won't work here. I wish you the best of luck. I can't force you to change your mind, but I hope that you will at least consider to slightly change your mind about this situation.
The Owler
The Owler
You can pretend not to care, you can deny everyone saying that you aren't married to EoL. But the fact is, nobody cares that you don't care. People will still bash you for it, and for good reason.
The fact is, we don't mind that you say that you're married to her. The problem is that you're so annoyingly persistent about it, that you base your entire personality on being the husband of a fictional video game boss.
Back
Top Bottom