Terraria Community Forums

zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Solution #1: Latch onto something using a grappling hook
Solution #2: Run.
ElectricCircuslover
ElectricCircuslover
I do. I'll stay in one place using the Ivy Whip until reaches the point he' too close, then move onto the other side. THat's what I do with the hands. But after that, it's basically the waiting game while flying literally back and forth, like a hot potato, until he dies. lol Fight lasts like 3 minutes if not less.
ElectricCircuslover
ElectricCircuslover
I should also point out that if you use the Piranha Gun on his hands, they don't extend very far. Golem? More like T-Rex in a costume lol
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Solution: Don't use an item if it makes the fight too easy and the fight being too easy somewhat displeases you.

For example, I have never used the Spectre gear against bosses in a serious fight.
ElectricCircuslover
ElectricCircuslover
I know that is an easy solution but why not use something you grind for it? I worked for it, why should I not use it? It's not the fight it's how balanced it is. See the hands they retract when you hit them. So when you have the weapon latched onto the hand it breaks the boss.
ElectricCircuslover
ElectricCircuslover
I know I sound like I'm complaining. But really, I'm not. I'm just saying it's a bit op against this boss in particular. It's like the boss itself doesn't know how to deal with this particular weapon.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
It's not OP...
Considering it takes quite a while to destroy them, and after that its pretty useless, you'd be better off using better and stronger weapons, like the scourge for instance.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
If a weapon is too weak/too strong, try a different one. They're but tools to me, tools which should provide entertainment, and failing that, they become chest fillers.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Weapons are a sub-type of tools, like pickaxes, but with more sub-types.
Imagine you are mining your foes with a sword, but they are on a horse, you would require a different type of pickaxe to mine him efficiently.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Or, if you were Japanese, just a *longer* sword. Google "Odachi" if you don't know what I'm talking about.

"10/10 it's like a sword but with two more meters of blade in front of it."
Back
Top Bottom