Ganransu
Ganransu
PARKOUR
Ganransu
Ganransu
Also Landerei looks very ambiguous in this picture for some reason
lancasterrr
lancasterrr
Honestly I was gonna to Zion and Shio, but I'd felt like I used them too much, plus I wasn't really going for the fact that Mari would scare Bluey, since it was usually the other way around in the FNAF rp, but I guess when you live with your brother in a house full of a bunch of crazy people, things can change.
Ganransu
Ganransu
At the very least, you can muster up the effort to do these daily. Hell, it usually takes anywhere from two weeks to a month before I decide on making an actually good drawing
Ganransu
Ganransu
I mean, on occasion I can get up and make another after but still, you get the point. It's hard to get inspired and put it onto paper (and by proxy phone screen)
lancasterrr
lancasterrr
I actually have started neglecting them, cuz 1. I'm busy, and 2. I've been trying out cosplays, but I'm sure I'll pick this back up soon (Nevermind the fact I've said that like 50 times with other stuff) but I have a bunch of WIPs that I need to get done
Ganransu
Ganransu
I think part of the reason I have to put in that much more effort is that I start from scratch and then dedicate the whole day to finishing it
lancasterrr
lancasterrr
True, all these are are templates, when I actually draw it takes me waaaay longer than it would with this, the only thing that really takes a while is coloring and shading, and I might just drop the shading alltogether.
Ganransu
Ganransu
Yeah, if I took shading into account, that would at least add another two hours on for me
Ganransu
Ganransu
Also, shading would be hell if you looked at Rin in his Ironwatch uniform, that one took me two days because I had to find the right shade of yellow and get all those little parts done
lancasterrr
lancasterrr
I might actually start working on a project I had in mind for a while, (It has to do with fnaf)
Ganransu
Ganransu
Huh. Lately, FNAF has been exploding on these forums. It's quite odd. Also, I have a lot of work to do, and I have too many fluffy Elysians to draw right now (Tomorrow, Red, Cobalt, and Angel are on my to do list, Kaisa is a maybe)
lancasterrr
lancasterrr
I mean, fnaf is making a comeback, I'm hoping the new one will be as good as it was in the trailer, the graphics are awesome though, so even if the story is bad, I'll still appreciate the shading and reflections and such
Back
Top Bottom