SilverBird
SilverBird
I find the controls way to tedious...
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
They were for me at first, but now it's kinda easy :p
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
PvZ 2 is definitely the app (besides YouTube) that I've sunk the most time into. I have every level complete except for some in Big Wave Beach. Those get really hard.
SilverBird
SilverBird
Protip: Boosts (DON'T USE GEMS FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT PREMIUM PLANTS AND NEW POTS)
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I know. I've played through all of PvZ 1, and have played 2 since it was just Egypt, Pirate Seas, and Wild West. I've also played a little bit of Garden Warfare but that's irrelevant to the main series. Also I'm never sure which boosts to use.
SilverBird
SilverBird
I played all of PvZ 1 too, even got some crazy huge tree of wisdom..
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I really need to start playing 2 again. I sort of stopped because I got bored of how hard Big Wave Beach got.
SilverBird
SilverBird
another thing: far future endless, always pick plants, then eventually power snow each time, do twin sunflower, winter melon, watermelon, power lilly, imitater power lilly (optional), and your choice of other stuff, if there are gargantuars reroll using the zen garden until you feel comfortable. i got up to 70 power snows from this.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Most of the Kairosoft ones.

Specially the one the Game Dev Tycoon guys pulled a Disney on. "WE TOTALLY NEVER HEARD ABOUT THAT GAME SERIOUSLY GUYS OURS IS ORIGINAL OMG SHUT UP."
VictorLes
VictorLes
Fnaf2 Bloons Tower Defense 5/Battle, PvZ2
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Bloons TD 5 for now.
Oh and MyBoy
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
The Infinity Blade series. Those games are incredible. My favorite is IB2.
KinkoTheFox
KinkoTheFox
Roblox...but way better on computer. Unfortunately for me it's not working for me on windows...now I'm doomed to play the suspiciously addicting Roblox's Top Model with little 8 year old girls that know no grammar...sorry for the long post made even longer with an apology.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I remember when my friend introduced me to roblox. Then Minecraft came out on console and I never looked back. At least I still play Minecraft sometimes after Terraria came out on console.
KinkoTheFox
KinkoTheFox
Yeah, Minecraft is awesome too, but shh before they catch us talking about Minecraft on the Terraria forums xD
SilverBird
SilverBird
I assure you most people hate Roblox more than Minecraft.
I tried Roblox once, it was horrible.
KinkoTheFox
KinkoTheFox
Yea, I agree. I'm just one of those dopes who find Roblox fun (And have a strange tendency to type smiley faces). :T
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
cares about Roblox
KinkoTheFox
KinkoTheFox
Ah, I see what you did there...
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
What's funny is nothing will make sense whenever he changes his name back to another thing.
Back
Top Bottom