Terraria Community Forums

R
Red H2O
If that's what comes to your mind immediately, I desperately need to start watching Kill la Kill.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I only watched three episodes. The pointless fanservice Killed La Killed it for me, unfortunately.

A bit like High School of the Dead, interesting premise, too many boobs, asses and pecs for me.
R
Red H2O
>A bit like High School of the Dead
You say that like it's an insult, dear Razor. I prefer to think of it as moving forward with modern ideals. For example: Game of Thrones. Essentially medieval pr0n with some dragons and crap, yet insanely popular.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Gaining popularity through sexualization is like beating the Eye of Cthulhu with a Gungnir. You look like an idiot for boasting, and all those who grovel at your feet look like even worse idiots. Also, it makes us all spear users look like idiots too, which is not cool at all.
R
Red H2O
Very good analogy. I suppose it goes back to a conversation we had a while ago about what people want versus what they really need. To me, a show can have all that fanfare, which honestly appeals to me on some dumb level. But the true mark of any media is if there are multiple levels to how it appeals to the audience.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Like having a good plot for the lovers of a good plot, action for those who like action, mini-skirts for the hormonal teens, and flashing, moving things for the youngsters. //It's obvious what I'm talking about here...
R
Red H2O
My first guess would be that Avatar series, but I may be missing the obvious answer.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Miniskirts should have given you the answer, young Padawan.

"Sailor Moon."
R
Red H2O
Ah. Well, as an excuse for my ineptitude, we must remember that Ty Lee was a character. She was basically a humanized miniskirt.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Ty Lee who?

Oh.

My girlfriend calls her "Dat :red:-chan." //She really does.
R
Red H2O
Your girlfriend has good wit. My friend always had a crush on Ty Lee, which, if anything, shows her purpose in the show.
Newblank
Newblank
If only i had money
Newblank
Newblank
*cri evri tiem*
R
Red H2O
Well, is there any chance of you getting it for Christmas?
Newblank
Newblank
nope
R
Red H2O
Why? Did you make a Wish List?
Newblank
Newblank
who believes in Santa nowadays except for children
R
Red H2O
I mean to give to your family.